Finding the right school for your child is difficult. Applying shouldn’t be.
Welcome to the application portal for Career and Success Academy South Bend, Northern Indiana’s A-rated, K-12 public charter school system.
Enrollment is now open for the 2021-22 school year.
Both Career and Success Academy will start accepting applications for the Fall 2021-2022 school year beginning March 1, 2021, for all grade levels.
Complete your student application in two easy steps:
- Create an account (this should take less than 10 minutes)
- Fill out the guided application
You’ll receive an email notification when your account has been created.
Click here for a step by step process on how to set up your account and how to apply.
If you have further questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com
What you will need to apply:
- Your student’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency (current utility bill)
- Proof of guardianship (driver’s license or court documentation)
- Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- An application is not considered complete until all student records have been received.
- Acceptance is subject to program capacity.