Finding the right school for your child is difficult. Applying shouldn’t be.
Welcome to the application portal for Career and Success Academy South Bend, Northern Indiana’s A-rated, K-12 public charter school system.
Thank you for expressing interest in Career and Success Academy South Bend, Northern Indiana’s Premier K-12 Public Charter School System. We are a S.T.E.M. Certified school that offers a focused, hands-on, project-based curriculum for all of our students at every grade level.
Open Enrollment is now closed Career and Success Academy will not be accepting students for the remainder of the 2021-22 school year.
Open enrollment of the 2022-23 school year will open on February 1st 2022.
Complete your student application in two easy steps:
- Create an account (this should take less than 10 minutes)
- Fill out the guided application
You’ll receive an email notification when your account has been created.
Click here for a step by step process on how to set up your account and how to apply.
If you have further questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will need to apply:
- Your student’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency (current utility bill)
- Proof of guardianship (driver’s license or court documentation)
- Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- An application is not considered complete until all student records have been received.
- Acceptance is subject to program capacity.